TØP Alliance
Welcome to TOP Smile
Sign in please.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TØP Alliance
Welcome to TOP Smile
Sign in please.
TØP Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Three Word Game
General intro EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:05 am by doomzpit

» General intro
General intro EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:42 pm by Guest

» Birthday Wishes
General intro EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:42 pm by doomzpit

» Skype
General intro EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:41 am by Guest

» I wish you... the very worst!
General intro EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:31 am by Mopyfish

» Pictures people
General intro EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:01 am by Mopyfish

» Musical Links
General intro EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:31 am by Mopyfish

» Joke of the day
General intro EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:46 am by oceanblu

» Save the Ant
General intro EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 pm by casbot

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY
General intro EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:04 am by casbot

Top posting users this week
No user

ChatBox

General intro

+8
vahunahrgen
shingle
glaxglider
Blinqator
DitDidIt
Anthony Allen
doomzpit
Mopyfish
12 posters

Go down

General intro Empty General intro

Post by Mopyfish Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 pm

I am Mopyfish.

also known as MUM, Mopy, M, or Louise, Lu and Mummy to people in RL

I'll answer to anything really

I am 33, have blonde hair normally (its dyed brown at the minute)

Im a project manager in the Ministry of Defence. Working with fast jet, which is pretty great.

Im married and have a little girl who is 2 in June. We have 2 large dogs, Ozzy and Kelly, a Leopard tortoise called Suarez and some fish.

I like cross-stitching, reading, singing, acting and just doing stuff all the time, like crafts adn going out. Especially with my family.

Been playing on travian since pretty much the beginning and I normally go defensive gaul, though have played as roman and teutons.

Ive had the privelage to hold a WW village whilst on maternity leave. Not sure if i could cope with it while im working its pretty intense.

Mopyfish
Mopyfish
Administrator
Administrator

https://topalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

General intro Empty Re: General intro

Post by doomzpit Tue May 01, 2012 12:36 pm

hello there,

am using doomzpit in this forum because i am having trouble registering my ign. it was suggested that its because there is a f a R t.

doomzpit was used by another on a different server. we two were sitting each other's account. he was a soldier in RL. our alliance won the WW but i never heard of him since.

i use doomzpit from time to time. guess this is one way of telling him am still here should he still be playing.

so enough of that. am an support engineer by profession. and expecting a baby girl this june. my wife that is. clown
doomzpit
doomzpit
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mopyfish Tue May 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Awww baby girl in June - what date? Mia is 2 on the 26th June though she was due the 13th.

Congratulations Smile

My best friend is due the 29th May but doesnt know what she is having.
Mopyfish
Mopyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by doomzpit Tue May 01, 2012 4:26 pm

full term is supposed to be 1st week of july
but based on the ultrasound, due date is 23rd of june. bounce eagerly waiting. . .

doomzpit
doomzpit
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 4:39 am

boomsplat/begley3 here

name in RL is arabella wolverstone

mom was a cherokee indian

father named me after a famous pirate ship

46+ american widow living in a small resort town
in the middle of brasil

hardcore gamer since alpha/beta decks in MtG in mid 90's
was on first all pro tour

have played travian in two WWs.....never built a WW like mopy
but i sent attacking hammers when i was in "ranger" alliance
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mopyfish Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 am

You dont have to be the biggest player with the largest army to be the most effective.

teamwork and willingness to have fun and learn are the main things
Mopyfish
Mopyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 10:29 am

Hi all, I'm known in game as dmatthews94. My real name is David or Dave though. Whichever you prefer.

I'm 18 living in Chicago about to head off to college in New York for music. I've played the drums since I was 6 years old, and it is my primary instrument. I also learned to play the piano at a very young age, which I continue to enjoy today. I learned to play the guitar / bass when I was 13.

I'm an avid gamer who has a particular interest in strategy / role-playing games. I've played everything from World of Warcraft to Pokemon to the Zelda series to Starcraft to Travian. When I play a game, I play it to the fullest extent it can offer me. If you ever want to discuss videogames in 'gamer talk', don't hesitate to strike up a conversation with me.

I've been playing Travian approximately two years now, and have found that I enjoy a defensive playstyle in a cooperative alliance. I currently have the honor of serving as the Diplomat of our Empire Alliance, which I enjoy very much. All I do is pump units out of my capital for all of you and type long elaborately worded messages Smile

Presently enjoying and looking forward to continuing working with you all,

dmatthews94
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

General intro Empty Hey it's me.

Post by Anthony Allen Wed May 02, 2012 3:42 pm

I don't have an avatar up yet, but I'm Anthony Allen. I am an American freelance photographer living in Bangkok, Thailand since 2005. My primary line of work is 360 Degree Virtual Tours. But if I had my way, I'd do landscape photography. Unfortunately, like most of us, I don't have the money to go exploring the world all the time.

Plus I have a wife and daughter of age 7. I think my wife needs more support than my 7 year old though Smile So I can never be too far from home.

I spend a great deal of time working on the computer (Virtual Tours are 20% photography, and 80% programming), so that means I am never too far away from Travian Smile I only just began playing since this server started, so I am on a huge learning curve here.

Thanks for all the support everyone in the Empire has provided. You all saved me early on and I am gratefully trying to participate with help to all of you as I try to learn and expand.

I am glad to be part of such an active alliance, with so many veteran playa's. I hope we see a wonder someday (in our realm).

Anyway, glad to be aboard.

AA

Anthony Allen
Newb
Newb

http://www.360rama.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DitDidIt Mon May 07, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm William, my son is cane, and my wife is girl power. Our daughter may play, but she wants to start with her boyfriend and he doesn't seem interested.

I'm a Network Security Manager. Which means I'm the geek who keeps everything safe, blocks all the fun sites, and looks over our users shoulders. hehe

I love to play disc golf. Cane is playing in the World Disc Golf Championships this summer. I coach soccer and baseball. The kids are fun, the parents are a pain. Sad

I used to teach high school math. 15-18yr olds. But the pay wasn't good and while I loved the kids, I never loved all the bullshit politics and administration.

I've played Travian on 3 servers before. Only once from start to finish and haven't been on a winning team yet. And while I want to help with a WW, most of the fun comes from working with fun people. Sharing the ups and downs. There will be some nasty days and shocking moments, but as long as I'm with people I trust and can have fun with, I know it will all be fun.

Best Travian moment was when I one time slid in ~4000 defenders right after a hammer hit and killed off almost 400 cats, saving one of our hammers completely.

Worst Travian moment was waking up one day to find half of our multi attacking us... the betrayal made me very mad.

Smile
DitDidIt
DitDidIt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Blinqator Sat May 12, 2012 9:57 pm

hello ally.
I am BlinQator aka Dennis, 33years, half Thai-German, born and raised in Southern Germany. I used o be an Insolvency Lawyer back home, but moved to Bangkok, Thailand 5 years ago to start my own LED Company.Therefore i have to travel a lot.

I used to play Travian 5 years ago and just recently started again. My playing style is very offensive, but i chose Gauls this time because i just don't have the time to farm 24/7 anymore.

My RL Passion is Paintball and i am currently playing Pro Division for a japanese Team in the Asian Worldcup Series.
Apart from that i am addicted to all kinds of eXtreme Sports related to Boards: Snow-, Skate-, Wake- and Kiteboarding.
Unfortunately i don't have much time to do that anymore.

cheers

Blinqator
Blinqator
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by glaxglider Sun May 13, 2012 8:38 pm

hi! Glaxglider here.

24 yrs old, Chinese from Singapore!
I'm an Engineer. thats all i can say.
Just got married on Feb! ^_^

First time playing travian, Nice to meet you all! Smiles! =)

glaxglider
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by doomzpit Sun May 13, 2012 8:45 pm

congratulations and best wishes!
doomzpit
doomzpit
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

General intro Empty Newest one

Post by shingle Mon May 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey guys
I'm Bashir/25/M/SoftwareEngineeringStu from Iran. First time i played the game was 4 years ago and this is my 3th endeavor. I really tried to leave this time consuming game over and over but every time i loose. But i must say that i found some good friend here, specially in my professional field E.G. Project Management & Software Engineering.
Have a good time
shingle
shingle
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Hi,

My name is Angela, i am a mother of a soon to be sweet 16 year old, i say sweet but the fact that she is a teen means that often the sweet is hidden. I have been playing Travian for 3 years now, always play defence may try my hand at offence one of these days, first time round my ign was nupaki, and played in the potdogs alliance played first T4 game with same alliance (different name) we did win the WW race and my ign there was T-Rex now i go by my favourite food treat. Looking forward to a good game with some old friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vahunahrgen Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Hello everyone. Im Chris, 48 from London and this is the first server Ive played on. Im the pround dad of 20 y/o son who seems to be spending most of my money at University. Currently Im unable to work due to Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bone disease).
Ive played Ogame for what seems an eternity now and so far Travian seems to have as much to learn as Ogame did so any tips or advice would be really helpful.

vahunahrgen
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mopyfish Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 pm

if you have any questions on any part of the game then feel free to ask

be too long to try and explain everything on one go Smile
Mopyfish
Mopyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by casbot Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Hi guys, I'm Casbot. Used to play awhile ago on the older servers 3-4 years ago I guess. Came back and hopped into this one after that break. Was a little bit of a curve just to get everything solid again as far as whats what now.

Unemployed at the moment and been so for a little while now. Have a loving wife that keeps everything together. No kids yet, but its a maybe in the not so distant future.

Hobbies seem to be Travian, watching movies and getting to mow the lawn once a week Smile

Thank you for having me a part of the group, I look forward of working together and being a part of a great group that will play and have fun together.

-Cas

casbot
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Francenstein Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:56 am

Hey everyone,
I am Franc from the Netherlands. I am 49 years old.
New to this game, but just like Chris (Vahunahargen), I played O game for several years.
I like animals, I have a dog, turtles, fishes and rats.
Hope I get a chance to learn to play this game like it should be played.
Francenstein
Francenstein
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by KCSam Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Hey guys, this is Samantha, or Sam from Canada, new to this alliance. I'm still in highschool, this is the second server I've played, the last being 5 years ago... it probably doesn't count...
So thanks for having me here and I look forward to work with you guys!

KCSam
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mopyfish Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 am

Welcome everyone, new or old, old or young

it really does not matter when travian is concerned. I know we have a 7 yr old in the alliance and also someone who is 53

Mopyfish
Mopyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by fukuoroi Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 am

fukuoroi here...account is handled by 2 persons...so don't be confused if you see IGM replies in 2nd person instead of 1st person...nonetheless, we're always at your disposal...

fukuoroi
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by shingle Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 am

Hi guys
I'm Bash (If u dont know persian, its mal name), 25 and computer engineer stu from Iran.
I'm here to joy game and to learn something from u.
And i think i will need an active sitter soon,
cuz i have many things to do in the next months.
THX
shingle
shingle
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi guys
I m Utsav.I m from Nepal...I m an active player......i've played on 4 servers before and this is my 2nd time in T4.I palyed in the 1st T4 server(i.e. ts9 ) as an 'Equal' member and we won the WW. I started playing as 3c4sr....but took over the account of moeen25.I played as a defensive player when i played as 3c4sr but after i took over moeen25,as he had a lot of offensive troops so i started playing offensively.
I love RPG . I play DotA and CounterStrike and i've still got lots to learn in Travian.
After this server ends i'll take a break from travian to focus on my studies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum