TØP Alliance
Welcome to TOP Smile
Sign in please.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TØP Alliance
Welcome to TOP Smile
Sign in please.
TØP Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Three Word Game
Pictures people - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:05 am by doomzpit

» General intro
Pictures people - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:42 pm by Guest

» Birthday Wishes
Pictures people - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:42 pm by doomzpit

» Skype
Pictures people - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:41 am by Guest

» I wish you... the very worst!
Pictures people - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:31 am by Mopyfish

» Pictures people
Pictures people - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:01 am by Mopyfish

» Musical Links
Pictures people - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:31 am by Mopyfish

» Joke of the day
Pictures people - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:46 am by oceanblu

» Save the Ant
Pictures people - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 pm by casbot

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Pictures people - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:04 am by casbot

Top posting users this week
No user

ChatBox

Pictures people

+9
lithium_KSA
glaxglider
DitDidIt
Blinqator
LeoII
Caro
doomzpit
Gabytzu
Mopyfish
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pictures people - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures people

Post by Mopyfish Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 pm

thats not worked gaby
Mopyfish
Mopyfish
Administrator
Administrator

https://topalliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabytzu Fri May 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Mopyfish wrote:thats not worked gaby

It works at me Smile

and also Dit saw it
Gabytzu
Gabytzu

Back to top Go down

Post by DitDidIt Fri May 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Trust me, cane saw it. He isn't sure he wants a girlfriend. lol. he's still at the age where girls like to play about him being their bf and it all confuses him. He had a "gf", but she was bossy and he didn't understand why... and then when she broke up with him, he was sad for about a day. He couldn't understand why she wouldn't be his friend now and then forgot about her. lol.

But if you sister wants an email pal in the US, he'd go for that. Smile
DitDidIt
DitDidIt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mopyfish Fri May 11, 2012 11:42 pm

HES 7 thats too young for gfs

Mia not having a bf till shes left home and thats not till shes 30.

Oh and the pic s working now. Shes going to be a heartbreaker. Lock her up now Gaby. Smile
Mopyfish
Mopyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DitDidIt Sat May 12, 2012 12:10 am

omg... girls are terrible. boys couldn't care less about girls until they hit puberty... but girls start out of the womb I think Wink

My 15yr old daughter... there are times I'm part super spy, part prison warden. I swear, i have to watch everything.

And she feels like its her job to push the limits... grrr....
DitDidIt
DitDidIt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by doomzpit Sat May 12, 2012 2:10 pm

^
^
^
affraid

i better talk to my baby girl then. she must be planning similar to that. to think she's still inside the womb. less than 2 months to go and i will be able to carry her and see me.
doomzpit
doomzpit
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by DitDidIt Sat May 12, 2012 9:22 pm

Oh wow Smile

I may gripe, but I love my daughter so much. And she's a good kid. Its just the way she thinks sometimes seems like she is an alien. lol

Mopy, I know he's too young for a girl friend. We haven't pushed him to have one at all. I teased him a bit about Gaby's sister and he got upset at me. I was happy when he got "dumped" at school. The girl was bossy. She'd tell him what games he could play at recess and stuff like that. Anyway he got over it fast and now says he doesn't want another one because it's not fun. To him a bf/gf is just another game. And it maybe like that for girls too... till they are older :p
DitDidIt
DitDidIt
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfGang Criz Sun May 13, 2012 12:56 am

Wow Dit that's something. And I thought my 11year old son started early with girls. Laughing And my 9 year old daughter is having crushes right now too, and I am worried about my little girl because I am far and can't see what's happening. I wish I could do what you're doing there dit(being part spy. jail warden etc.) Twisted Evil
WolfGang Criz
WolfGang Criz
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Pictures people - Page 2 Empty thats me. (cell front camera so not high quality)

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pictures people - Page 2 Empty This one a bit more clear

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 7:48 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:48 pm

My Daughter and I, she is the blonde learning how to party

Last edited by chocolate_lover on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added signature)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:10 am

[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mbc21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:55 pm

nice looking picture guys, congrats on all families

mbc21

Back to top Go down

Post by mbc21 Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:00 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
the only picture i found, on this new computer, my 1 year old daughter and i taking a nap together, lol

mbc21

Back to top Go down

Post by philicus Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Hello TOPs,

It is awesome to see all the camaraderie on the forum and I didn't want to miss out so I thought I would share a picture.

This is me. Moments before I was people watching, then my friend got my attention and that's when I noticed the camera. You could say the picture was forcibly taken without my consent.

As you can see from the blow-out patterns (upper left) and the contrast difference between fore and back ground, the picture was made by an old film camera. He was a film student and we were playing around with a 35MM Minox film camera.

philicus
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 am

Having being the daughter of over protective parents, I wish instead they had taught me all that relationship advice and trust that I would make the right decision for myself. I'm 21 and in my 2nd relationship now which I have gotten very lucky with as my 1st one was a complete disaster and for some reason I was stupid to stall it for 3 years even though he was just using me.

For myself, I wish my parents weren't all NO BOYFRIENDS UNTIL AFTER UNIVERSITY. Let's be realistic here, THAT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. You know what will happen? Your child sneaking behind your back, do you want that? Be open with them, and teach them safe ways or good advice. Your child's trust is far more important, as a parent you are to help guide them, not shelter them from the world so they can grow up stupid and naive like I have. There will be the pain of breaking up but that will teach them and all you can do is be there for them until they are able to pick themselves up.

To explain this scientifically, there is no young or old age. Each person is different because of their hormones and it also depends how mature they are, which is why they will start noticing the opposite sex. Some children can mature fast enough to start noticing the opposite sex and have crushes, it's NORMAL. Kids at 5 don't care because they are still in the stage where they are absorbed in themselves and that is where it is crucial to teach them to share and be aware of others feelings, otherwise they won't give a crap when they're older.

Don't start going to your daughter going NONONONO IT'S TOO EARLY IT'S BAD. You're messing with their body and mind that way and can end up doing more harm than good. It is simply their time to start learning that part of the world and all you can do is your best to guide them and help them make the right decisions for THEMSELVES. Aka try not to make their decisions FOR them, you are crippling their independence and ability to do things for themselves to survive in this world down the road. Just make sure you teach them well enough so they don't start having sex at 8 years old Razz That part will be hard to teach because VERY many people nowadays have sex just for the hell of it, and it is devoid of emotion. Young people (idiots I'd rather say) have completely ruined the meaning of sex, and now there is no meaning. Well, that's up to you to teach your child the meaning of sex and hope that they will learn and make the right decision for themselves.

Again, I am 21 and I am now going through what OUGHT to be a teenager's rebellious stage because I am tired of my mom being a negative nilly and trying to make my decisions for me, so naturally, I'm going to be fed up after 21 years of that crap and want to be able to make my own decisions. It's okay to worry, and be protective, but don't shelter your kid from life, they'll turn up screwed up like I have and have to learn everything at 20-30 when they should have already learned in their teenage years.

That's my rant about kids dating at a young age, and just for the record my first boyfriend was at 19, and he turned out to be a total prick who had used me and had screwed me up to the point where my 2nd boyfriend is now having trouble showing me that a GOOD relationship for BOTH people is COMPLETELY different. I've been used and controlled by my parents and my first boyfriend and trust me, it's not a pretty ending when your child falls apart. Trust in them, teach them, and hope that they will use their brain to make the right decisions on their own, they will need to learn these things sooner or later, and sooner is far better!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by philicus Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:20 am

I had my first relationship at 13. Dating at a young age did not save me from many of the dating challenges you described. Add to them being distracted during most of school.

And while I am sympathetic regarding protective parenting, as a non-parent I have a really hard time being critical of parents and the choices they make. It seems like a responsibility fraught with difficulties since the parent is the person accountable for all the stuff the kid does, which might have some scientific basis to it.

I once took a course on biopolitics. One of the lessons was on age discrimination. A passable, if-true justification was on the basis of neuroscience. The established understanding of brain development shows that the timeline for prefrontal cortex maturation (part of the brain responsible for decision making) doesn't fully form until age 25, i.e. we don't want people who do not have the brain capacity to make life altering decisions.

Given that this might be quackery or not and that there are all sorts of other organizing principles to guide one's life aside from rational decision making, I don't know what this science means a pre-25 person ought to do. Not my problem, I just turned 26 in December Smile

philicus
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:23 am

My daughter will soon be 16 and we have a very close relationship where she tells me stuff that i know her friends do not tell their parents.
I was brought up very strictly and no boyfriends or out clubbing, and i must say it did not help me with relationships in the future and i certainly hid things from my mum, however we now have a very good relationship, although i must say my up bringing has shaped how i have brought up my daughter. Hopefully she will not make the same mistakes as me when it comes to relationships, but i will always be there for her no matter what.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugger4Life Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:35 am

Picture of me and my rugby mates. I'm the big guy in the middle. Play tight head prop for a university and now that I have graduated I play for a Men's league. Along with this I am huge into bass fishing. I fish tournaments every week. I am 23 years old and currently engaged with a wedding date this fall. This is my first travian server in about 7 years and am glad to be back. If anyone wants to talk rugby or fishing send me a message. Can do it all day long!

Joe

Rugger4Life
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mopyfish Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:01 am

Whoa - bit of a counselling sesh in teh middle of the pictures - my joke about Mia being locked up till shes late 30s is just that a joke.

I had pretty strict parents but a very honest, loving and open relationship and they trusted me fully and i kept that trust. They let me have boyfriends (very early on) but was on their terms where and when i met them, but i never fell to peer pressure for anything and although did way more than i should at 9 years old with my neighbour as i just didnt know back then as i was very naive, i waited till i was ready for anything more at 17. I hope my daughter follows suit, shes got a very clever head on her shoulders so i hope she uses it when shes older.
My parents may have been pretty strict in some areas but i was allowed out at 15/16 to the pub with my friends and my dad would pick me up and when i got to 18/19 i loved being picked up and would ask him to. i wasnt embarrased like most teenagers would be, i liked the fact i did not have to wait in the rain for taxi and that i was going home to my nice warm bed and i was safe. Also i could spend all my money on alcohol as had a lift - so win win for me. Smile
I really hope i have a trusting relationship with my little one adn if shes upset or in trouble she will come to me and or her dad.
He will be protective of her so will I, shes our baby but we want her to live her life to the full.
People make mistakes - its human nature, we will be here to help fix any.
Mopyfish
Mopyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: